Server TeamSpeak

Serverlist

IP: 185.248.141.145:9001

Forums
Forum
Main forum Forum: General Thread: Banned for joking in chat?
Banned for joking in chat? Site: « 1 »
#1 at 10.02.2019 on 17:53h Quote this entry
Lisvane
User
I typed that the admins were using their admin hacks during a realism game and got a 7 day ban.  Is this really a bannable offense on this server? It was not spammed and it was a joke.

Nachtrag von Lisvane:

Also I have played on this server for over 6 months with no issues at all until recently.

IP saved
#2 at 10.02.2019 on 19:57h Quote this entry
Zoom
User

I told you it isn't funny and kicked you.
You rejoined and went on with your "jokes".
I warned you it will result in a 1 week ban.
You continued.
I called it disrespectful and you still continued.
I banned you for a week. 

You just came back from a 1 week ban because you tk someone and left the server.

I know ppl like to complain about things because they feel misstreated instead of asking if they may resposible for it themselfes..

But you know, if you would have listen and stopped, you wouldn't be banned.

IP saved
#3 at 10.02.2019 on 23:44h Quote this entry
Lisvane
User
Zoom schrieb:

I told you it isn't funny and kicked you.
You rejoined and went on with your "jokes".
I warned you it will result in a 1 week ban.
You continued.
I called it disrespectful and you still continued.
I banned you for a week. 

You just came back from a 1 week ban because you tk someone and left the server.

I know ppl like to complain about things because they feel misstreated instead of asking if they may resposible for it themselfes..

But you know, if you would have listen and stopped, you wouldn't be banned.

I have checked over the chat logs.  I joked about admins hacking to win the game on one occasion.  You then kicked me. I then asked why I was kicked for saying admins were hacking and you then banned for for replying "lol" to you.

I find it unbelievable that a few funny joke coments about hackers gets you banned for 7 days.  I think you abused your admin powers because I replied "lol".  I have played on this server for months and has zero issues.  I'll play on another server from now on.

IP saved
#4 at 11.02.2019 on 10:27h Quote this entry
Zoom
User

Feel free to publish full chat log.

If I abused my admin rights, FG will take care of it.

You can of course play where ever you want.

As I said before, this ban was easily avoidable, but some people just like to argue and push their luck.

IP saved
#5 at 11.02.2019 on 15:17h Quote this entry
Karl
Führungsstab
Hello Lisvane, For you to understand better the action of our admin Zoom ( or any other admin ) he is in charge of keep order on the server. Sometimes the problem is not the joke itself. The problem is if everyone starts to make little jokes regarding this and that and in the end we have everything but not a server with order. So the admin make a verbal/written warning followed by a kick ( not mandatory ) in a way to stop all "jokes" and to keep the server in order. Some people understand others dont. The ban stays and Zoom acted correctly. Salute GenMaj.Karl

zuletzt editiert von Karl am 11.02.2019 15:18 Uhr 
IP saved
Site: « 1 »

Userarea    English Deutsch

Events

no events available

Calendar

Counter

Last reg. user