IP: 185.248.141.145:9001

Forums
Forum
Main forum Forum: General Thread: Dorian
Dorian Site: « 1 »
#1 at 04.09.2019 on 01:48h Quote this entry
DopeDragon
Mannschafter
Tomorrow night we are supposed to start feeling the effect of a now wimpy storm with lots of rain in Dorian, I have his painting and he needs to get back into it, if any of you know the story of Dorian Gray. However should the lights go out I may be absent forr a few days. just want to say how happy I am being here. postive vibes and prayers and anything of the like are welcomed either way. thanks you all for accepting me and my family into the Family.

IP saved
#2 at 04.09.2019 on 11:55h Quote this entry
Zeronius
Offizier d.R.
Hey Dragon,stand tall, head high and good luck with the storm. Show this drug smoking hippy where it can put the wind and rain...exactly there were the sun is not shining!

IP saved
#3 at 04.09.2019 on 22:14h Quote this entry
Lazar
Mannschafter
God bless you all

IP saved
#4 at 07.09.2019 on 02:35h Quote this entry
K.Yaku
User

I am on the east coast as well, if you aren't too close to the shore line I would say you should be good, but you never know! Hope your safe out there.

And it is a great thing to hear that you think of this unit as a family, this is why we are here, this is why we survive, and why we kick ASS! 

3te PGD! **Salute**

IP saved
#5 at 08.09.2019 on 23:36h Quote this entry
DopeDragon
Mannschafter
Well Yaku we were in Charleston SC it was pretty bad here on Johns Island but not near as bad as the Bahamas or just north of us in Pawleys Island and Myrtle Beach, it packed more of a punch than we had expected winds busted some 24 total electric poles which took a few days to get us back up and running thanks to the hard work of road crews and electrical linemen we are back up and running will be on in an hour or so, after dinner. Ez
 **SALUTE**

IP saved
Site: « 1 »

Userarea    English Deutsch

Events

no events available

Calendar

Counter

Last reg. user