IP: 185.248.141.145:9001

Forums
Forum
Main forum Forum: Day of Defeat Source Thread: Unban request Seiken
Unban request Seiken Site: « 1 »
#1 at 19.01.2021 on 19:46h Quote this entry
unregistered
Hello 3te PGD FG.

On 29.12.2016 I have been permanently banned from your servers. The reason for this was clear, I tended to act out and ignore orders when placed upon me. Initially my bans happened around the time i was playing in the 11th AD and we got a group ban. shortly after that i got banned for apparent "bugusing" which i remember, as gliding on the rooftop on kalt winter axis spawn. All these events lead up to me not being wanted on your servers anymore, which I understand. I have changed as a person of the course of the ban period and wanted to give DoD:S another go. I regret being disobidient and therefore I apoligize to the admins. As the bans occured while using a secondary account used for "realism / unit" gameplay, my ip got banned as a precautious measure. This IP-ban is logged under the name Seiken. The original gameban can be found under my steam_id also under the name Seiken, which I will post at the bottom of my message. Again I would like to apologize and I will promise to be a helpful teamplayer in my time on your server.

STEAM_0:0:100823904 // Banned: Seiken // Length: permanent // Reason: Nicht mehr erwünscht

Best regards,

Seiken.

IP saved
#2 at 22.01.2021 on 14:22h Quote this entry
Hoffmann
User
If it is being processed, please be patient, the FG manager will process it as soon as possible. ** Saute ** Oblt.Hoffmann

IP saved
Site: « 1 »

Userarea    English Deutsch

Events

no events available

Calendar

Counter

Last reg. user