Server TeamSpeak

Serverlist

IP: 185.248.141.145:9001

Forums
Forum
Main forum Forum: Day of Defeat Source Thread: Entbannungsantrag / Unban Request - l u n a R .
Entbannungsantrag / Unban Request - l u n a R . Site: « 1 »
#1 at 10.05.2023 on 13:55h Quote this entry
l u n a R .
User
Hallo liebe Leute,

ich möchte gerne einen Entbannungsantrag für meinen Zweitaccount stellen.

Der Account ist wegen Unehrenhafter Entlassung gebannt und ich war mit dem Account auch in der Einheit. Wie ihr ja wisst, wurde mein Main entbannt und bin mit dem Account aktuell in einer CS:GO Community, die halt leider kein DoD:S spielt. Ich möchte gerne mit meinem Zweitaccount gerne eine kleine DoD:S Gruppe erstellen wo meine Freunde mit daddeln und somit den Account mehr nutzen. Das ist aktuell nicht möglich weil der besagte Account gebannt ist.

Ich gebe euch die Infos zum Account.

Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/whoislink
SteamID: STEAM_1:0:145664045

Ich würde mich auf eine schnelle Antwort freuen.

LG
l u n a R . / Link

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys,

i want to ask if my second account gets unbanned.

The account was banned because of dishonoral dismissal and i was with this account in the unit long time ago. As you know, i am unbanned and i am with my main account in a CS:GO community which doesn't play DoD:S at all. I want to make a little group in DoD:S and play with my friends together - also in the 3te gameserver and I would like to use that account more often. But thats not possible at the moment because the account is banned right now.

I give you some infos from that account.

URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/whoislink
SteamID: STEAM_1:0:145664045

I hope that i get a quick response and i really appreciate that you look over this case.

Best regards
l u n a R . / Link

IP saved
#2 at 10.05.2023 on 20:34h Quote this entry
Fréscht
Unteroffizier
Your request has been granted. The account can be used again.

IP saved
Site: « 1 »

Userarea    English Deutsch

Events

Calendar

Counter

Last reg. user